general aftercare instructions
1. remove your bandage when you get home (if you’ve been wrapped with coflex, you can leave it on overnight).
2. wash your tattoo thoroughly with warm water and mild soap
3. make sure your tattoo is completely dry
4. apply a very think coat of whatever ointment or lotion was recommended by your artist.
we typically suggest using hustle butter aftercare ointment. (this can be purchased at the shop)
5. continue this process for the next 5 days or until your tattoo begins to peel
6. when your tattoo begins to peel, you may switch to a moisturizing, unscented lotion.
keeping your tattoo clean is the most important thing you can do for the healing process
keep your fresh tattoo away from pets
if you have any questions, please reach out to your artist. or call the shop